Hardline Hour Meter - Resettable
Hardline Resettable Hour Meter
- All functions count down showing you balance of time before scheduled service. Each Function is re-settable by holding down the button when the service function that is due is flashing or you can reset each service function at your own interval.
- This meter is perfect for 4-Stroke motorcycles needing to meet maintenance requirements., YZF, CRF, RMZ, KTM, KXF…etc.
- This also meter includes a Resettable Tachometer with adjustable input and a trip meter mode to track running sessions. It can be erased with reset button. Meter includes total hours accumulated that is non-erasable.
- Has the same features as hour meter plus adjustable input tachometer feature.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Works on any gas engine up to 2 cylinders and 16,000 rpm.
- Avoid Costly rebuilds and reduce down time.
- Works on all 2 & 4 stroke engines and Fuel Injection models
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke “pen stick” coils, or earlier generation ignitions.
- No power or ground wires required-Just plug and play!
- Waterproof Casing ok to powerwash.
- Number of “Starts” recorded.
- No Power Required – Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Display Screen can be read with engine on or off.
- Includes double sided tape, screws, and fasteners.
- Includes Log Book
- Non-erasable total hours accumulated mode.
- Resettable Trip Meter
- Easy installation.
- Resolution: .1=6 minutes
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Global and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified ROHS Compliant.
- IP 68 Rating.
- Unit measures 2 1/4″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- Pick-up wire is 14 inches in length can be trimmed or longer wire used if needed.
- If your engine has a pencil/stick type coil ignition (A) wrap the
pick up wire from the meter around the dust boot of the coil where it sits on top of the spark plug. Test installation by running engine, hour glass icon on meter will blink if installed
correctly. It is ok to trim excess wire.
We Also Recommend